Edit: First things first. Wow you guys. You surely made this extremely
hard for me to judge. But after lots of thinking back and forward I finally
reached a conclusion. Thank you so very much for your lovely entries and
I hope to see you again in the next mini show.
Welcome to this mini show for Hototo's.
The show is simple. Just draw a portrait of your Hototo.
Winners will be judged from 1-10 (with a random micro number, ex 7,89).
All types of Hototo's are allowed. You may draw backgrounds but it is not
necessary, more optional. The event will last for 1 week. I am sure you
can managed to produce some art during this time.
Example of acceptable Portraits - (without the backgrounds)
Entries should contain the following information about the Hototo;
Name: (link to ref included)
Type: (Light, Heavy or cross)Portrait Class I Entries.
8,15p 7,37p 7,39p
7,78p 6,27p 6,01p
7,27p 6,43p 7,02p
9,75p 8,62p 7,31p
8,0p 7,77p 8,14p 8,52p
7,21p 9,30p 9,91p 8,03p
7,61p 6,99p 1st Place - with 9,91p
2nd Place - with 9,75p
3rd Place - with 9,30p- Every participant receives a Runner Ups Ribbon.___________________________________________________________________________________Prizes
1st Place - A Ribbon, 30 , featured widget at Hototos
2nd place - A Ribbon
3rd Place - A Ribbon
Runner ups, A Ribbon.
Ribbons are made.
- Reference pictures are allowed, but if you use one, provide a link to the ref.
- Only Hototo's (light and heavy, 50% crossed) are allowed to compete in this event.
- Hototo should look decent and clean like in a halter show. Bridles optional.
- Each owner can compete with 2 entries (not with the same horse).
- Send in your entries as a comment to this journal.
- Deadline is Friday the 5th of December at 10 pm (Scandinavian timezone)If you have any questions you are welcome to ask.